- Underbelly, Issue #2 (Autumn 2018) The second issue of Underbelly -- a splatterpunk/horror... 5 views | 0 comments
- Something About a House – II: Mercy First Leaving the house was cheating. Not tech... 4 views | 0 comments
- Swap, pt. 5 FirstPrevious Zebra was dying. At least, that... 3 views | 0 comments
- Something About a House – IV: Static First Previous Katters expected the house to be... 3 views | 0 comments
- Something About a House – I: The House Gravel crunched under-tire as Katters and Zebra neare... 3 views | 0 comments
Follow the Rabbit
The second issue of Underbelly — a splatterpunk/horror fiction zine — was released today! It’s available right now, for free, as a PDF, and other formats (including physical) will be available soon.
You can read it here, but mind the genre. Content warnings apply — I haven’t read it, yet, but you can safely assume all manner of blood, sex, murder, and more.
Why am I talking about this here? Because I was hired to make the cover! That’s my art! That’s my terrifying penis monster! It was I, who decided that combining cyan and fuchsia was a good idea!
I’ll close this post by putting the cover under a cut, but go read the issue if it sounds like your cup of tea. I have it on good authority that the content is quality, I’m sure you won’t be disappointed.
Sure, she’s just a tool. Built to serve a function. But there’s never an excuse to not look interesting.
It’s hard to tell where the metals end and skin begins. Even to the touch, her flesh is unusually cold, smooth. She still looks dull, most of the time, but most of the time is when she’s not being watched. When she’s working — when her work takes her — the metals take on a lustre and a shine, a warmth, that draws the eye and excites the spirit.
Sketches for July, including Harena’s patreon reward!