- August ’18 Sketches 2 views | 0 comments
- Swap, pt. 3: Meanwhile… FirstPrevious Content Warnings: Body-horror, gore... 1 view | 0 comments
- Something About a House – IV: Static First Previous Katters expected the house to be... 1 view | 0 comments
- Swap, pt. 4 FirstPrevious He had been doing really well, r... 1 view | 0 comments
- Something About a House – I: The House Gravel crunched under-tire as Katters and Zebra neare... 1 view | 0 comments
Follow the Rabbit
“You’re gonna have questions,” the ket said, which was an understatement. They crouched well out of Katters’ reach, bouncing a little on the balls of their feet, ready to bolt if it looked like Katters was going to attack them.
“I’ve got a few things,” Katters said. “Questions are among them. What the fuck?”
The ket barked and Katters supposed it was a laugh. Their mouth was split into a toothy grin, wide and sharp, and their eyes were bright in a way that couldn’t be solely attributed to their yellow colour. But their orange ears twitched and cocked at odd angles — Katters did not have the ket’s full attention. Their mind was elsewhere.