Sure, she’s just a tool. Built to serve a function. But there’s never an excuse to not look interesting.
It’s hard to tell where the metals end and skin begins. Even to the touch, her flesh is unusually cold, smooth. She still looks dull, most of the time, but most of the time is when she’s not being watched. When she’s working — when her work takes her — the metals take on a lustre and a shine, a warmth, that draws the eye and excites the spirit.
- So You Want to Fight… Katters: Fight Katters if you're ready for a committmen... 2 views | 0 comments
- Where She’ll Never Be Found – III FirstPrevious He was sure she had been there... 2 views | 0 comments
- Something About a House – IV: Static First Previous Katters expected the house to be... 2 views | 0 comments
- Lustre Sure, she's just a tool. Built to serve a function. B... 2 views | 0 comments
- CatHat Commission 2 views | 0 comments
Follow the Rabbit