Sure, she’s just a tool. Built to serve a function. But there’s never an excuse to not look interesting.
It’s hard to tell where the metals end and skin begins. Even to the touch, her flesh is unusually cold, smooth. She still looks dull, most of the time, but most of the time is when she’s not being watched. When she’s working — when her work takes her — the metals take on a lustre and a shine, a warmth, that draws the eye and excites the spirit.
- A Beloved Tool 5 views | 0 comments
- Lustre Sure, she's just a tool. Built to serve a function. B... 4 views | 0 comments
- Black and White and Red All Over Content warnings: Torture, blood, sadomasochism, graphi... 3 views | 0 comments
- Paging Dr. Jones, 001 Your name is Dr. Jones, and everything is fucked... 3 views | 0 comments
- August ’18 Sketches 3 views | 0 comments
Follow the Rabbit