Sure, she’s just a tool. Built to serve a function. But there’s never an excuse to not look interesting.
It’s hard to tell where the metals end and skin begins. Even to the touch, her flesh is unusually cold, smooth. She still looks dull, most of the time, but most of the time is when she’s not being watched. When she’s working — when her work takes her — the metals take on a lustre and a shine, a warmth, that draws the eye and excites the spirit.
- State of the Rabbit: November ’17 Last month, I made progress on HJ7 and Something About... 2 views | 0 comments
- Swap, pt. 3: Meanwhile… FirstPrevious Content Warnings: Body-horror, gore... 1 view | 0 comments
- Swap, pt. 4 FirstPrevious He had been doing really well, r... 1 view | 0 comments
- Where She’ll Never Be Found – I It took Zebra a week to notice Katters was missing. We... 1 view | 0 comments
- Swap, pt. 5 FirstPrevious Zebra was dying. At least, that... 1 view | 0 comments
Follow the Rabbit