Sure, she’s just a tool. Built to serve a function. But there’s never an excuse to not look interesting.
It’s hard to tell where the metals end and skin begins. Even to the touch, her flesh is unusually cold, smooth. She still looks dull, most of the time, but most of the time is when she’s not being watched. When she’s working — when her work takes her — the metals take on a lustre and a shine, a warmth, that draws the eye and excites the spirit.
- How the Zebra Stole Christmas Director's CommentaryThe rain came down hard that Chris... 3 views | 0 comments
- August ’18 Sketches 3 views | 0 comments
- Black and White and Red All Over Content warnings: Torture, blood, sadomasochism, graphi... 3 views | 0 comments
- Something About a House – III: Dinner First Previous They found a restaurant just i... 2 views | 0 comments
- Russian Roulette Director's Commentary Content Warnings: Torture (emoti... 2 views | 0 comments
Follow the Rabbit