“You’re gonna have questions,” the ket said, which was an understatement. They crouched well out of Katters’ reach, bouncing a little on the balls of their feet, ready to bolt if it looked like Katters was going to attack them.
“I’ve got a few things,” Katters said. “Questions are among them. What the fuck?”
The ket barked and Katters supposed it was a laugh. Their mouth was split into a toothy grin, wide and sharp, and their eyes were bright in a way that couldn’t be solely attributed to their yellow colour. But their orange ears twitched and cocked at odd angles — Katters did not have the ket’s full attention. Their mind was elsewhere.
- Black and White and Red All Over Content warnings: Torture, blood, sadomasochism, graphi... 3 views | 0 comments
- A Beloved Tool 3 views | 0 comments
- Lustre Sure, she's just a tool. Built to serve a function. B... 3 views | 0 comments
- August ’18 Sketches 2 views | 0 comments
- Underbelly, Issue #2 (Autumn 2018) The second issue of Underbelly -- a splatterpunk/horror... 2 views | 0 comments
Follow the Rabbit