- A Beloved Tool 14 views | 0 comments
- Lustre Sure, she's just a tool. Built to serve a function. B... 13 views | 0 comments
- Something About a House – I: The House Gravel crunched under-tire as Katters and Zebra neare... 11 views | 0 comments
- So You Want to Fight… Katters: Fight Katters if you're ready for a committmen... 10 views | 0 comments
- Something About a House – IV: Static First Previous Katters expected the house to... 7 views | 0 comments
Follow the Rabbit
“You’re gonna have questions,” the ket said, which was an understatement. They crouched well out of Katters’ reach, bouncing a little on the balls of their feet, ready to bolt if it looked like Katters was going to attack them.
“I’ve got a few things,” Katters said. “Questions are among them. What the fuck?”
The ket barked and Katters supposed it was a laugh. Their mouth was split into a toothy grin, wide and sharp, and their eyes were bright in a way that couldn’t be solely attributed to their yellow colour. But their orange ears twitched and cocked at odd angles — Katters did not have the ket’s full attention. Their mind was elsewhere.