Sure, she’s just a tool. Built to serve a function. But there’s never an excuse to not look interesting.
It’s hard to tell where the metals end and skin begins. Even to the touch, her flesh is unusually cold, smooth. She still looks dull, most of the time, but most of the time is when she’s not being watched. When she’s working — when her work takes her — the metals take on a lustre and a shine, a warmth, that draws the eye and excites the spirit.
- Black and White and Red All Over Content warnings: Torture, blood, sadomasochism, graphi... 4 views | 0 comments
- Lustre Sure, she's just a tool. Built to serve a function. B... 3 views | 0 comments
- August ’18 Sketches 3 views | 0 comments
- Underbelly, Issue #2 (Autumn 2018) The second issue of Underbelly -- a splatterpunk/horror... 3 views | 0 comments
- Something About a House – IV: Static First Previous Katters expected the house to be... 3 views | 0 comments
Follow the Rabbit