Sure, she’s just a tool. Built to serve a function. But there’s never an excuse to not look interesting.
It’s hard to tell where the metals end and skin begins. Even to the touch, her flesh is unusually cold, smooth. She still looks dull, most of the time, but most of the time is when she’s not being watched. When she’s working — when her work takes her — the metals take on a lustre and a shine, a warmth, that draws the eye and excites the spirit.
- December Sketches (these characters respectively belong to Harena, Nick... 3 views | 0 comments
- Swap, pt. 5 FirstPrevious Zebra was dying. At least, that... 2 views | 0 comments
- Lustre Sure, she's just a tool. Built to serve a function. B... 2 views | 0 comments
- State of the Rabbit: September ’18 Last month, I worked on Where She'll Never Be Found and... 2 views | 0 comments
- July ’18 Sketches Sketches for July, including Harena's patreon reward! 2 views | 0 comments
Follow the Rabbit